Saturday, January 14, 2012

MNG casual sportswear: Grey oversized knit - SOLD!

An item donated by another kind Samaritan :) I realized that it's really tough to be your own 'model'.  As you can see from the pix below, this grey knit has got a very unique cut and shape so it's kinda difficult to show how it fits.  I asked around for friends and colleagues to be my models (free exposure yar!), but so far, couldn't get anyone (if you wanna volunteer, yes please! ;)).

I obliged :S It's really difficult to pose in a way to show the details while having your phone slipping off your palm on one hand :P

I wish I have a sister.

Anyway, details as follow:

Size: M (to be honest, I loved it when I put it on but too bad, I think it's a little tiny weeny bit big for me - I'm kinda anal about 'perfect' size so I hope this one's good for you) - if you wear a large S to M, that'll be fine.
Colour and design: Monotone light grey, dark grey and black oversized knit.
Condition (newness): 8/10
Price: RM30 COD











Mail me for purchase!

Or.

Read more about The Good Samaritan Shop here.


Whoopee 

1 comment:

  1. I want to express some thanks to this writer for bailing me out of such a instance. After researching through the the web and meeting things which are not helpful, I thought my entire life was over. Living without the answers to the issues you've solved by way of this site is a crucial case, and the kind that could have negatively affected my entire career if I had not noticed your web site. Your personal training and kindness in dealing with all areas was helpful. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not encountered such a stuff like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the skilled and results-oriented guide. I will not think twice to propose the website to anyone who needs and wants guide on this subject.
    ChoiceDM 732 Insulin Syringes, 30 Grams, 1/2 Inches, 1cc

    ReplyDelete