Thursday, January 26, 2012

I swore to abhor this.

Right before Chinese New Year, I managed to lighten my wardrobe a little.  I packed all of the more 'practical' clothing for charity.  So I decided to drop them off in the nearest community bin which is in USJ and guess what?


Seriously!  I mean like SERIOUSLY?  I was flabbergasted to see the condition of the bins.  Please don't misunderstand, the bags on the ground around the bins are not rubbish.  They are donations that have been strewn all over like rubbish.  And some dude decided it was a waste of work for his biceps (or it could have been a woman, I wouldn't know) to shut the bin's door.  I'm really disgusted.  This is absolute distaste.  Honestly, how can some people so lack in their civic-mindedness?  These were supposed to be donations, yet they left it on the ground because the bins are full.  Question: Did you really wanna donate to the less fortunate?  Or did you really just wanna get rid of your stuff so that your spanking clean home can fit more spanking new stuff?  Aww come on yo, show some class.  I'm appalled and this, revolt me so so so so much.

I drove away.

Instead, I dropped my old clothings at Centrepoint, BU bins where I used to drop stuff at.

I seriously don't get it.

So next time if you see someone doing this, just tase them with an electric gun.  Go ahead, they deserve to be shocked out of their nimbwitted head and you have my 101% support.

No comments:

Post a Comment