Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gucci retro-squared sunnies.

These were bought in Australia, once upon a time.  Original and much-loved Guccis that come with really dark lenses that will definitely tone down any unwanted glare ;) Unfortunately, this time, these sunnies are not unisex, they're for ladies only.  Well of course, unless you could work it, I mean who's to say right?  It's a free and unexpected world.

Colour and design: Black pastic with the hallmark 'G' logo stamps in black metal on the each side, square rims
Condition: 7/10
Weight: 100-200gm
Price: RM50 + postage (please refer to postage price by Poslaju on the right side of this blog).





I'm sorry I don't have its original case with me anymore, but I've been keeping it scratch-free in a white YSL sunnies pouch (sounds familiar right?).  Please let me know if you are interested.  Be Italia's retro petro and email here for purchase ♤ 

Read about The Good Samaritan Shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment