Saturday, October 8, 2011

Kissme mascara set - SOLD!

Wow, this cleared fast ;) Better luck next time!

For those of you who are crazy over mascaras and make up, this brand needs no further introduction.  This variant is the new best seller in Japan but... am not sure if it's available here in Malaysia yet.  It's new but without it's original box (I dumped it because every inch of space is precious).  So... what's in the pack?

1) One tube 'sky's the limit mascara' Heroine Make (impact frame & curl mascara)
2) One tube of mascara remover (specially paired with this variant)
3) One metallic red eyelash curler (who says, curlers have to look like boys' tools in Ace Hardware?)
4) And an 18ml Biore makeup remover for eye and lip thrown in for free!  Yes, girls you read it right.  The word is FREE :D

Guys can buy it too, if you think your girl needs a bit of 'sky's-the-limit' sort of eye lashes then you cannot go wrong with Kissme (the product, not me).  A lot of my friends are strong advocates of this brand, so buy a pack and surprise your girlfriend. Besides, you can boast about how you have helped feed less fortunate kids, triple point score ;)

I'm selling it for RM60 here (actually, how much are they sold here anyway?) but if you're my friend, it's prolly negotiable. (Not a very savvy business person, am I?).  But er... support me?  Popot and Pipit?  Hungry kids?  Please?






Time to open your eyessss and email me for purchase :) Or ring me, if you know me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment