Saturday, October 1, 2011

Green suede boots - SOLD!

I got these pair of boots in Japan.  Guilty.  They don't fit me but... they're so pretty! (Yea, what was I thinking.  I guess I wasn't thinking at all, that's why!).

Anyway, that was probably the last time I bought something which doesn't fit me.  Since then I made a point to only get stuff which I can put on, to avoid supporting a shopaholic's economy blindly.

They're made of suede and I absolutely love love love love the colour (which was what that really got me and I still love the colour by the way).  So... here we are... at our parting juncture.  Please remember to take good care of them okay?  Sigh.

Size: 23.5-24cm (Japan size), 5-5 half (UK size), 38-38 half (Europe size) - should be snugly if you wear a 38 + socks ;)
Colour and design: Cheerful green in full soft suede with lace that ties at the back
Condition: 6.5/10 (because of its suede nature but definitely, there ain't any watermark so don't worry)
Weight: 600-800gm
Price: RM30 + postage
Postage price reference by Pos Laju (sorry, we only serve in Malaysia for the time being!)

By the way, as you can see from the following photos, you can wear em' two ways with the top up or folded down.  It's intended to look 'ruffled' so don't worry that it doesn't fit your calf perfectly ;)





Be Tokyo cool and email me for purchase ☆ I mean, with boots so cool, who needs pants anyway?  Even Puss agrees with me ;)



Hahaha!  Jokes aside, send some much needed love to those who are in need.  Read about The Good Samaritan cause here.

No comments:

Post a Comment