Sunday, October 16, 2011

Colourful (anklet x socks) set - SOLD!

Sorry, it's over! 

Collaboration is everywhere.  Here comes (anklet x socks).  Truth is, I don't really know what they are called :P  But as you can see, they immediately update your plain old shoes and funktoid a new style.  These Japs are innovative designers.

They are pre-loved but good as new, because... admittedly, I thought they were cool.  And well, they are still cool but I think I've only worn them once?  Twice?  Haha.  There are a lot of new skeletons in my closet for sho'! :P

Size: Free
Colour and design: 4 sets/colours - Black glitter, Aqua green glitter, Royal purple and Banana yellow (sorry, I made the last one up, well as you can see... it's yellow).
Newness level: 8.5/10
Price: RM20 (RM5 each is fair, no?) + postage (please refer to Poslaju postage price!)






Little Miss Feet don't have to be boring anymore :) Show off your ankles and email me for purchase!

And read about The Good Samaritan Shop's cause here.

No comments:

Post a Comment