Thursday, October 20, 2011

Love, I suppose is the antidote to scepticism?

This project has been going good and am really appreciative of everyone who had purchased from this blog :)  Truly appreciate it.  But of course, I got some feedback from friends of friends who were a little sceptical about the idea.  A lot of questions - who owns this blog?  Who picks the charity?  How do we know if the money really goes there?  How do we know what happens to the money after it goes to the charity?  Et cetera.  Well of course, as with anything in this world - nothing is perfect.

But it's okay :) Am not planning to govern the world anyway, there's nothing I can do to convince you that I am not bogus.  And this effort is not bogus and the charities featured here are not bogus.  When you finally see what we do and finally believe that there could be a sliver of human hope that someone out there somewhere, is willing to do something for nothing, then maybe... maybe you can decide again then :) No rush okay?

Well, as I promised.  I try to be as transparent as possible about the proceeds from purchases here.  So I'm sharing some photos taken by my dear friend, Prestinne who donated some money for tickets sponsorship for the elderly blind to attend ' The Harmony of Two Worlds' charity event (Good Samaritan sponsored two! :)).  Well, good things come.  Period.  To those who wait, to those who are impatient, to those who are fortunate, to those who are less - to everyone.  Just believe that Good Things Do Come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment