Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mint box transform!

I have a nice little mint metal box which obviously ran out of mint.  So I decided to decorate it a little so that it doesn't look so plain (and seriously, I think I over did it and now I don't know how to 'rewind' :Pp).  Anyway, I thought it's quite functional to be used as a jewellery travel box, a pill box, a knick-knack box, whatever small stuff you want a place to keep them safe in.

I'm giving this away for free so if you would like to have it, just comment at the bottom.  Donations are welcome but most definitely not obligated :)

This is how it looked like before:



And how it looks like after.  Honestly, if you ask me... I prefer the 'before' cause I'm a simple plane Jane.  But I just couldn't help but keep drawing these cute little clouds on it :P


And all around it.


So the end product became this:


AND THEN I PAUSED.  I paused.  And I cringed.

Nope.  It's just TOO MUCH.  So I took off everything, cleaned it once again and started from scratch.  And it became this:


I left the clouds floating on their own at the bottom and all around.  And added some stickies to the inside cover to make it a little more cheerful to look at.


Ahhh, nowwww I'm okay and this is ready to go.  Sorry for the shocking design error.  I didn't know what I was doing too and thank God for washable ink ;) Hope you like this! 


*100% of the sales proceeds go to charity.  Read more about our cause here.  And if you're feeling kind and would like to encourage us to continue giving, help us by voting The Good Samaritan Shop as the Best CSR Blog category for Social Media Award 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks , I have just been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?
    Baptismal candle Krotino - light of new life, including labeling, christening gifts | baby gifts

    ReplyDelete