Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Redesigned jewellery travel cases :)

Cosmetic brands charge you an exorbitant price for their make-up, they also provide you very stylish premium-looking casing and packaging.  But once you're done with it, and especially if you can't change the refill, it's really quite a waste.  Since the casing is so good looking, I was perplexed to throw it away but at the same time, I don't wanna keep it if it's not functional.

So I've been thinking for awhile on how else I can possibly re-use these blusher casings and last night, it was lightbulb!  I could use it as a jewellery travel case especially if the items are small and fragile.  It comes with a mirror, so it'd be pretty handy too.  Of course, there's a limit to how many pieces you could bring along since the case isn't so big and not very deep.

I tried to 'personalize' it a little bit.  So, one goes vintage and their other one goes... Keith Harring (loud and bold).  For the vintage one, I wish I had a finer-tipped pen.  But I only had one :Pp So... just wanna share with you guys the outcome.  I don't intend to sell them since, they're used.  Well, everything here is used but you know... some people may think it's a ripped off since this is really used used, you get what I mean?  But it's cleaned :) I'm not making much sense right?  But anyway, if you like it, you can have it :) In the spirit of Christmas, I'm gonna give them away if you feel that you have a need for one.  Of course, donations to the Good Samaritan piggy bank is most welcome.  Otherwise, no obligation.  Enjoy :)

The Guerlain Vintage.





The Dior Keith Harring.







Otherwise it'll be gone for Christmas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment