Sunday, December 18, 2011

Adidas Superstar II Sunshine - #772117 - SOLD!

Anyone who knows me, will know that this is a huge giant leap for me - to sell my kicks.  Seriously, I've been staring at them for like... 2 days.  Haha!  I'm dramatic but you get my point.  I used to collect a lot of sneakers and they're like my babies, so no wonder it's kinda difficult for me to 'let go'.

Well, all other stuff that's on sale in this shop deserve good owners.  But seriously seriously seriously, only darn serious owners need apply.  If you have the same passion as me (I'm not suggesting that you frame these shoes and hang them at home) but, you know... a heart for them, and promise to take good care of them, then... may these Superstar Sunshines lead you via magical paths to adventures you never dreamt of ;) Message me.

I've owned them for... 6 years now I think.  I bought them in Germany.  I think it was Munich or Berlin.    They're bit stained, but you could carefully wash em' to give back Sunshine its shine ;) But please do not soak them in water!!!  Wipe carefully with damped cloth.  Details as follows:

Size: US - 5 half, UK - 5, FR - 38, JPN - 23.5 (these are unisex, but yup, the size's probably bit small for guys, sorry!)
Colour and design: Sunshine yellow graffitized with silver graphics, white shell-toe and lace with gold Adidas buckle.
Condition (newness): 6.5/10
Price: RM50 COD

*Please please please please please please take good care of them.  Please.







I'm sorry I don't have the original box anymore.  But don't think you'd mind right?

Read more about The Good Samaritan Shop here.


Sunshine has broken 

No comments:

Post a Comment