Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Topshop over-the-knee slouchy ribbed socks in grey taupe - SOLD.

It's winter!  Everywhere else but here :(

Nevertheless, who can say no to a cute pair of socks?  No one :)

Size: 5 and a half size onwards (Japan size: 23.5 onwards)
Colour and design: Grey taupe, ribbed design, wear it up or wear it slouchy down, over-the-knee (thigh-high).  Thin material - good for all weather :)
Condition (NEW!): 10/10 - never been worn (why did I buy?  I don't know... I guess I was swinging somewhere in between 'I've always wanted this exact pair of socks nevermind they're not my size' to 'They're so cute, how could I not!?') - nevertheless, you're in luck.  This is totally, entirely, never-been-worn-before NEW from Topshop.  Click here to see what it looks like when worn.
Price: I got this from London for 7 quid and so, I'm gonna go with the number 30 for Ringgit :)





♫♪♩ Love love love - Hope ft Jason Mraz (warning: nice happy song but super cheesy video) 




Read more about The Good Samaritan Shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment