Monday, November 28, 2011

New stuff in the shop! :D

Check out these new stuff soon!  Gonna post them separately once I get back from Tokyo.  Yes yes I see that excitement in your eyes cause we have stuff from Marni, agnès b, Gap to name a few and they're almost new (probably worn once or twice?).  Be patient! :)


If you wish to help this little shop grow, you can mail me the photos of your items (try to take interesting angles that focus on the details) at yay.we.got.sparks [at] gmail.com and I'll post em' up here.  This will probably speed things up a lot more, thanks to Good Samaritan @SulinLau.  Buyer banks in to my account (I know I know, sounds dodgy but we'll iron out the details as we go along) and you can pass the goods to the buyer directly (instead of dropping it off to me).  And I'll make a note of that purchase and usage of the funds here.

By the way, if you have any suggestions of charity or causes, please feel free to share as well.  Let me know! :)

Changing the world, one item at a time.  Xx
By the way, if you found this blog useful, help vote The Good Samaritan Shop as the Best CSR Blog category for Social Media Award 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment