Friday, August 17, 2012

Help impoverished children to be seeds of change.

This video absolutely breaks my heart.  Poverty has always been something very close to my heart.  The idea of having nothing, makes everything significant.

I've been thinking for awhile now to be more focused on a certain cause.  And I think, from today on.  We will only be focusing on causes that help reduce poverty.  The impact of an individual life is too great on the society.  Though it's never too late to help, but in order to avoid many crippling social and individual issues that we're currently facing, we must intervene starting from childhood.

Join our cause by supporting The Good Samaritan Shop.  Your donation, purchase, word-of-mouth, every like, every share and every retweet mean everything to us.  And to those of you who have been fans so far, I cannot thank you enough.

We, you and I, sow the seeds today to see the change we want to see tomorrow.  Thank you and big loves x

No comments:

Post a Comment