Monday, April 30, 2012

Recycle your reed diffuser.

Since time slowed down a little, I tried to pay more attention to the little things that make living a little more creative :)




It came like the above but I made it mine like the bottom:



That was to replace the long-gone-smell reed diffuser that I have.  I got the 'Edgar Allan Poe' replacement from Sundays that smells absolutely sweet and lovely :) I recycled the one that I have, removing the out-dated stickies and glue-y stuff (you can get a bottle of Glue Remover from Homefix), and renewed its look with dainty lace.  Just add fragrance and a few reeds and viola!  Good as new :)


I'm on leave today.  That's why.  Ahuh ;)

Have an awesome Labour Day tomorrow! x

1 comment:

  1. hye,assalammualaikum
    singgah follow sini + vote for Online Shopping Of The Year..
    jom tlg vote cik iena jugak utk kategori blog of the year(^_~)
    http://goo.gl/vz4n7

    ReplyDelete