Saturday, March 17, 2012

New business model.

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.  As of March 17th, 2012, we've decided to split the sales proceed to 70:30.  70% of the proceeds will be used for charity while 30% will be used to cover any operational fee to maintain this project.  To be honest with you, I'm not sure if this is an optimum split, but we will see.  As we've discussed before, in order for this project to grow into long-term sustainability, it cannot survive on 100% donation.  I hope you guys understand and will continue supporting The Good Samaritan's vision :) I'm thinking of revamping the website to optimize its array of wonderful products-for-a-good-cause.  So I hope if sales are good, we'll get to redesign this website faster.  But if you're a Good Samaritan yourself and would like to donate your skills to us, we'll be eternally grateful! :D Please be in touch!

Also, I've updated my cause here if you want to check it out.  But, what doesn't change is transparency :) Thanks much guys!

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment